The epitome of tomboy chic — a classic, sporty style with a round case and a bold bracelet or strap. Imbued with a carefree spirit that comes from Tory’s childhood.
Jewelry meets timepiece — a chic hexagonal design inspired by a vintage bracelet and crafted with Swiss precision. Its unexpected shape is a nod to the Sixties.
Reminiscent of a men’s bracelet — made feminine by faceted links, linear fretwork and subtle T detail. It’s inspired by Tory’s impeccably stylish father Buddy.
Named after Tory’s mother, it’s defined by an iconic double-T logo dial. The design evokes the Sixties and Seventies chic embodied by Reva Robinson.
Special Editions: The Robinson
Designed as unique pieces of jewelry with semi-precious stones inspired by tilework. The malachite is signed by Tory and numbered on the case back, the lapis has an etching of one of Tory’s lucky charms.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.2.20 Meet the Entrepreneurs Fueling our At-Home Shopping Obsession
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story