And the fashion? It was fun and fabulous, of course — from the vibrantly colorful (Tory, left) to the coolly fringed (Liya Kebede) to the sexy and sheer (Hanne Gaby Odiele). Meanwhile, the award for unexpected accessory of the evening has to go Josh Ostrovsky, a.k.a. Instagram star The Fat Jew, who merged merriment with marketing savvy and carried a bottle of his own White Girl Rosé (available this summer!) down the red carpet.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.2.20 Meet the Entrepreneurs Fueling our At-Home Shopping Obsession
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story