Summer 2015 continues to channel the spirit of artist Françoise Gilot and the time she spent with Picasso in Vallauris. It’s about the casual yet elegant ease of the sunny season, from a painterly take on blue and white to gently fringed canvas dresses. See the highlights in the lookbook above, which ends in a splash — the new beach-bound arrivals from the Tory Swim Boutique.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season