Summer 2015 continues to channel the spirit of artist Françoise Gilot and the time she spent with Picasso in Vallauris. It’s about the casual yet elegant ease of the sunny season, from a painterly take on blue and white to gently fringed canvas dresses. See the highlights in the lookbook above, which ends in a splash — the new beach-bound arrivals from the Tory Swim Boutique.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes
- Style 10.6.19 Aya Omasa on Her Dream Roles and Favorite Movies