Summer 2015 continues to channel the spirit of artist Françoise Gilot and the time she spent with Picasso in Vallauris. It’s about the casual yet elegant ease of the sunny season, from a painterly take on blue and white to gently fringed canvas dresses. See the highlights in the lookbook above, which ends in a splash — the new beach-bound arrivals from the Tory Swim Boutique.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection