For the Blazé trio, blazers are meant to be worn year-round and for just about any occasion. “I like to have a tomboy-ish and, at the same time, feminine fit, whether it’s with blue jeans or with a cocktail dress,” says Rodriguez d’Acri. Torlonia will pair hers with her favorite pair of pajamas while Pinardi teams a jacket with heels and a boyfriend jean or skinny jeans and sneakers — clearly all about balance. At last count, they each had 10 or more styles of jackets in their own wardrobes. You could call it market research. We call it chic necessities.
Follow Blazé Milano on Instagram.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection