For the Blazé trio, blazers are meant to be worn year-round and for just about any occasion. “I like to have a tomboy-ish and, at the same time, feminine fit, whether it’s with blue jeans or with a cocktail dress,” says Rodriguez d’Acri. Torlonia will pair hers with her favorite pair of pajamas while Pinardi teams a jacket with heels and a boyfriend jean or skinny jeans and sneakers — clearly all about balance. At last count, they each had 10 or more styles of jackets in their own wardrobes. You could call it market research. We call it chic necessities.
Follow Blazé Milano on Instagram.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.2.20 Meet the Entrepreneurs Fueling our At-Home Shopping Obsession
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story