For the Blazé trio, blazers are meant to be worn year-round and for just about any occasion. “I like to have a tomboy-ish and, at the same time, feminine fit, whether it’s with blue jeans or with a cocktail dress,” says Rodriguez d’Acri. Torlonia will pair hers with her favorite pair of pajamas while Pinardi teams a jacket with heels and a boyfriend jean or skinny jeans and sneakers — clearly all about balance. At last count, they each had 10 or more styles of jackets in their own wardrobes. You could call it market research. We call it chic necessities.
Follow Blazé Milano on Instagram.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes