A crisp white shirt — it’s a building block of any wardrobe. Dress it up, dress it down, go bohemian, tomboy or sportif… the possibilities are endless. Stylist Vanessa Chow takes Tory’s poplin plunging tunic — our take on that classic garment — and plays with the proportions, by tucking in the elongated silhouette and rolling up the sleeves. It’s a look that reads coolly easy and effortless and, with that peek of lingerie blue, just a touch sexy.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection