A crisp white shirt — it’s a building block of any wardrobe. Dress it up, dress it down, go bohemian, tomboy or sportif… the possibilities are endless. Stylist Vanessa Chow takes Tory’s poplin plunging tunic — our take on that classic garment — and plays with the proportions, by tucking in the elongated silhouette and rolling up the sleeves. It’s a look that reads coolly easy and effortless and, with that peek of lingerie blue, just a touch sexy.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes