Festival fashion — few events telegraph that effortless, bohemian vibe quite like Coachella. Here, a quick style guide from the Tory Daily editors on how to work that look while you shimmy to the Alabama Shakes (playing today) and hustle to Hozier (April 11th). For the full lineup of shows, go here.
Clockwise from top left: Tory’s Dove hoop earrings and Marisol sand-dollar earrings; silk tea-length tie-dye dress and white linen jersey dress; metal brow-bar sunglasses and vintage round sunglasses; the scene at Coachella, by Jennifer Grace of the Native Fox; La Mer’s The Face and Body Gradual Tan; mini bucket bag; strappy tie-dye espadrille sandals and bi-color woven leather flat slides
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection