Festival fashion — few events telegraph that effortless, bohemian vibe quite like Coachella. Here, a quick style guide from the Tory Daily editors on how to work that look while you shimmy to the Alabama Shakes (playing today) and hustle to Hozier (April 11th). For the full lineup of shows, go here.
Clockwise from top left: Tory’s Dove hoop earrings and Marisol sand-dollar earrings; silk tea-length tie-dye dress and white linen jersey dress; metal brow-bar sunglasses and vintage round sunglasses; the scene at Coachella, by Jennifer Grace of the Native Fox; La Mer’s The Face and Body Gradual Tan; mini bucket bag; strappy tie-dye espadrille sandals and bi-color woven leather flat slides
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes
- Style 10.6.19 Aya Omasa on Her Dream Roles and Favorite Movies
- Style 10.3.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Dubai with Karen Wazen