“The silhouette of the season is the bias cut, a flattering look that couldn’t be easier to wear. We did it on leather, on chiffon, on jersey… It’s really about how it drapes the body. Some of the bias-cut dresses are embellished with mirrors and studs that follow the lines of the body.” — Tory
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season