“The silhouette of the season is the bias cut, a flattering look that couldn’t be easier to wear. We did it on leather, on chiffon, on jersey… It’s really about how it drapes the body. Some of the bias-cut dresses are embellished with mirrors and studs that follow the lines of the body.” — Tory
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection