For Sarah Cristobal and David Goldweitz, love struck over a chance encounter a few summers ago when she got just a little bit lost. But they found each other. Here, the respective editor of Yahoo Style, here wearing Tory’s Avalon jumpsuit, and the Co-Founder and COO of Glamsquad talk about their meet-cute.
We have been together since…
The fall of 2010.
Our best date…
Hard to pinpoint just one. We do everything together, and it’s always fun.
SC: Vintage 1957 Leica M2 35mm camera
DG: A framed Polaroid by Mark Borthwick
A perfect day is spent on the beach with good friends and a bottle of rosé. We love spending the Christmas holiday in Tortola away from everything.
What we don’t like to do together…
We go to the same gym but try not to acknowledge each other.
The first time I saw him/her, I thought…
DG: I was in Bellport, Long Island, and Sarah stopped by on her way back to the city, and I was intrigued. She has a magnetism about her that is undeniable.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.2.20 Meet the Entrepreneurs Fueling our At-Home Shopping Obsession
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story