Graphic yet understated. Relaxed meets refined. Clean, simple silhouettes with rich textures and prints. And an artisan’s hand in beautiful botanical guipure lace and hand-applied embroidery…. Introducing the Resort 2015 collection, which taps into a chic, leisurely vibe and finds its inspiration in the sun-bleached palette of painter Milton Avery.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes