Graphic yet understated. Relaxed meets refined. Clean, simple silhouettes with rich textures and prints. And an artisan’s hand in beautiful botanical guipure lace and hand-applied embroidery…. Introducing the Resort 2015 collection, which taps into a chic, leisurely vibe and finds its inspiration in the sun-bleached palette of painter Milton Avery.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season