We can’t get enough of Thanksgiving. One of the great long weekends in life.
Friends and family. Brisk autumnal spirit. And, of course, oranges and yellows and blacks.
So whether you’re coming home or welcoming home, here is a collection of all new music
that will groove you through the food coma and get you up for seconds.
Listen now on Spotify.
- Flicker (Kanye West Rework) — Lorde
- Left Hand Free — alt-J
- Could I Be — Sylvan Esso
- From Eden — Hozier
- If You Want the Rainbow (You Must Have the Rain) — Norah Jones
- Tuesday — I LOVE MAKONNEN
- Lessons — SOHN
- My Body — Perfume Genius
- No Below — Speedy Ortiz
- It’ll Be Ok — Kindness
- Wildfire — Tinashe
- The Best Day — Thurston Moore
More to explore in Music
- Music 12.4.19 Pop Princess Mafalda on Holiday-Party Chic
- Music 11.28.19 The Perfect Side for Your Pumpkin Pie? A New Playlist
- Music 10.31.19 A Very Spooky Playlist
- Music 10.30.19 Dubai Dance Party: Getting Down with Gloria Gaynor
- Music 9.27.19 New Music Now