We can’t get enough of Thanksgiving. One of the great long weekends in life.
Friends and family. Brisk autumnal spirit. And, of course, oranges and yellows and blacks.
So whether you’re coming home or welcoming home, here is a collection of all new music
that will groove you through the food coma and get you up for seconds.
Listen now on Spotify.
- Flicker (Kanye West Rework) — Lorde
- Left Hand Free — alt-J
- Could I Be — Sylvan Esso
- From Eden — Hozier
- If You Want the Rainbow (You Must Have the Rain) — Norah Jones
- Tuesday — I LOVE MAKONNEN
- Lessons — SOHN
- My Body — Perfume Genius
- No Below — Speedy Ortiz
- It’ll Be Ok — Kindness
- Wildfire — Tinashe
- The Best Day — Thurston Moore
More to explore in Music
- Music 3.31.20 These Digital Dance Parties are The Ultimate Release
- Music 3.20.20 DJ Mad Marj is Here for Your Living Room Dance Party
- Music 2.13.20 A Playlist Influenced by the Fall/Winter 2020 Soundtrack
- Music 2.10.20 Alice Smith Brought Down The House at Fall/Winter 2020
- Music 1.22.20 A Playlist to Take You Places