Nouveau florals are the new black. The holiday print of the season features irises, hand-painted in high contrast — and offers a sophisticated and feminine alternative to that cocktail-party sable staple, whether you wear it in small doses or head-to-toe. It even turns jeans, when cut in that graphic pattern, into a polished option for an evening night out.
More to explore in Style
- Style 8.7.20 Fei Fei Sun Stars in Our Chinese Valentine’s Day Campaign
- Style 8.4.20 Tory On: Fall/Winter 2020
- Style 7.30.20 Five Ways to Elevate a Look with this Timeless Accessory
- Style 7.20.20 Just One Thing: The Jumpsuit
- Style 7.13.20 Meet Sandeep Salter: Entrepreneur, Mother and Nightgown Enthusiast