This week, Tory Daily glances eastward as Tory celebrates the opening of her Shanghai flagship at Kerry Centre. First up: Tory highlights her favorite destinations in the storied city, below. And don’t forget to check back daily — our special Shanghai Issue includes features with the city’s top insiders, plus your front-row seat to the splashy fete itself.
ALTHOUGH ONE OF THE NEWEST BUILDINGS
IN SHANGHAI, THE PENINSULA EMBRACES
THE PAST, FROM ART DECO DÉCOR TO
INTERESTING EVENTS HIGHLIGHTING
THE CITY’S HISTORY. DAY OR EVENING,
GO TO THE ROOFTOP FOR AN AMAZING
VIEW OF THE BUND AND CITY SKYLINE.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 1.16.20 #DestinationAnywhere: Actress Calu Rivero’s Guide to Uruguay
- Travel 1.8.20 #DestinationAnywhere: 7 Poolside Essentials
- Travel 1.7.20 Must Visit: Maison de la Luz in New Orleans
- Travel 1.6.20 Tory On: Getaways and Great Adventures
- Travel 12.23.19 How Zara Rahim Plans to Reset After a Whirlwind Year