“Gold — warm, personal, glamorous. I gravitate towards it. It’s my signature: I always wear a ring, necklace or cuff. Years before I would wear my first dress and decades before our gold logo was designed, I had an object lesson in the power of gold: I was five or six, sitting in my mom’s closet watching her get ready to go out. She threw on a gold lamé top and skirt by Zoran. Divine.” — Tory
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.3.19 Dine like Igor Stravinsky
- Culture 11.22.19 Your Year-End Horoscope is Here!
- Culture 11.19.19 Tory On: Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- Culture 11.17.19 Why it’s So Hard to Get a Seat at Tokyo Chef Natsuko Shoji’s Table
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub