“Gold — warm, personal, glamorous. I gravitate towards it. It’s my signature: I always wear a ring, necklace or cuff. Years before I would wear my first dress and decades before our gold logo was designed, I had an object lesson in the power of gold: I was five or six, sitting in my mom’s closet watching her get ready to go out. She threw on a gold lamé top and skirt by Zoran. Divine.” — Tory
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 1.17.20 Exploring the World through Vivian Suter’s Gorgeous Brushstrokes
- Culture 1.15.20 Here’s The Book That’s Coming On Your Next Getaway
- Culture 12.25.19 From Us to You — ♡♡♡
- Culture 12.24.19 A Festive Word (and Drawing) From One of Our Instagram Obsessions
- Culture 12.22.19 Say goodbye to 2019 and hello to your new horoscope!