“White is a color to me. It’s less a blank canvas than a statement of its own. Pure and elegant. I grew up in a white stucco Georgian home, and we spent all our time on the white lattice-and-fretwork porch, playing games and watching storms roll in. White works with anything, but I love it with blue, green and ivory. And, of course, it stands on its own… I can’t resist classic tennis whites.” — Tory
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.3.19 Dine like Igor Stravinsky
- Culture 11.22.19 Your Year-End Horoscope is Here!
- Culture 11.19.19 Tory On: Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- Culture 11.17.19 Why it’s So Hard to Get a Seat at Tokyo Chef Natsuko Shoji’s Table
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub