“Yellow is optimistic. There is a picture of my mother wearing a Pucci bathing suit in our backyard that perfectly captures the ease and glamour of the 1970s — it’s a favorite of my team’s. Yellow fits my mother’s personality — she is the most optimistic person I know. There is that perfect shade that is very light, almost the color of lemon ice. I like it paired back to navy, white or olive, and I especially love it against gold.” — Tory
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 1.17.20 Exploring the World through Vivian Suter’s Gorgeous Brushstrokes
- Culture 1.15.20 Here’s The Book That’s Coming On Your Next Getaway
- Culture 12.25.19 From Us to You — ♡♡♡
- Culture 12.24.19 A Festive Word (and Drawing) From One of Our Instagram Obsessions
- Culture 12.22.19 Say goodbye to 2019 and hello to your new horoscope!