“Pink button-down shirts, rolled up khakis and espadrilles — this was my father’s summer uniform while he rode around the farm on his tractor, listening to baseball games on a transistor radio. That memory epitomizes true style to me. Pink is an old-fashioned color — in the best way. The palest shade works against navy, red, orange, coral, olive or white. It makes me think of Henri Matisse, Agnes Martin and Lucio Fontana.” — Tory
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.3.19 Dine like Igor Stravinsky
- Culture 11.22.19 Your Year-End Horoscope is Here!
- Culture 11.19.19 Tory On: Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- Culture 11.17.19 Why it’s So Hard to Get a Seat at Tokyo Chef Natsuko Shoji’s Table
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub