“Pink button-down shirts, rolled up khakis and espadrilles — this was my father’s summer uniform while he rode around the farm on his tractor, listening to baseball games on a transistor radio. That memory epitomizes true style to me. Pink is an old-fashioned color — in the best way. The palest shade works against navy, red, orange, coral, olive or white. It makes me think of Henri Matisse, Agnes Martin and Lucio Fontana.” — Tory
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 1.17.20 Exploring the World through Vivian Suter’s Gorgeous Brushstrokes
- Culture 1.15.20 Here’s The Book That’s Coming On Your Next Getaway
- Culture 12.25.19 From Us to You — ♡♡♡
- Culture 12.24.19 A Festive Word (and Drawing) From One of Our Instagram Obsessions
- Culture 12.22.19 Say goodbye to 2019 and hello to your new horoscope!