- From left: Salon 94’s Jeanne Greenberg-Rohatyn, Paddle8’s Alexander Gilkes and Tory
- From left: Vogue’s Anna Wintour and Lauren Santo Domingo
- Jessica Hart and Derek Blasberg
- W’s Stefano Tonchi
- Shala Monroque
- Reed Krakoff and Elle’s Robbie Myers
- Christy Turlington Burns
- From left: WSJ’s Elisa Lipsky-Karasz and Kristina O’Neill
- Allure’s Linda Wells
On Monday night, Tory and the team at Paddle8 took over the uptown outpost of Salon 94, Jeanne Greenberg-Rohatyn’s art gallery, to celebrate the launch of her first book, Tory Burch In Color, and its accompanying auction on Paddle8, which features works from artists in the book. Among those in attendance: Christy Turlington Burns, Alex Wek, artists Francesca DiMatteo and Dustin Yellin, editors, family and friends as well as the hardworking team who helped put together the book: Honor Brodie, Nan D’Souza Wolfe, Louisa Gent, Ally Lewis and photographer Noa Griffel, who shot many of its images. Here, Tory Daily takes you inside the party…
Pre-order Tory Burch In Color at Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
Visit the Tory Burch In Color auction on Paddle8.
Get to know the team at Paddle8. Read our interviews with Alexander Gilkes and Hikari Yokoyama.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.3.19 Dine like Igor Stravinsky
- Culture 11.22.19 Your Year-End Horoscope is Here!
- Culture 11.19.19 Tory On: Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- Culture 11.17.19 Why it’s So Hard to Get a Seat at Tokyo Chef Natsuko Shoji’s Table
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub