If a picture’s worth a thousand words, then we’ll let the above do all the talking. Master colorist Henri Matisse. His famous and revolutionary cut-outs — cut and painted sheets that he collaged into compositions, some full room-sized. On view at New York’s Museum of Modern Art till February 8. A must-see. You won’t regret it.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.3.19 Dine like Igor Stravinsky
- Culture 11.22.19 Your Year-End Horoscope is Here!
- Culture 11.19.19 Tory On: Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- Culture 11.17.19 Why it’s So Hard to Get a Seat at Tokyo Chef Natsuko Shoji’s Table
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub