A Tory Daily style session with Vogue’s Style Editor-at-Large, here wearing Tory’s Vivienne sweater
My style is…
Eclectic, rebellious, playful: femininity with edge! And I love to have an element a little off!
And my style icons…
Edie Sedgwick. Katharine Hepburn (Woman of the Year and The Philadelphia Story). A young Debbie Harry and Marianne Faithfull! Gloria Vanderbilt and Ava Gardner (Pandora & the Flying Dutchman).
My fall fashion mantra…
A great coat goes a long way!
Lately I’m very inspired by…
People who are fearlessly honest. And: the California light and abundant nature. I can’t get enough of them! Together, they evoke James Turrell-like imagery wherever I look!
And I’m dreaming of taking a trip to…
The South Pacific Islands!
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes