Henri Matisse had an extraordinary view of the world—bold, geometric, abstract and undeniably beautiful. The Museum of Modern Art’s current Matisse: Radical Invention, 1913-1917 exhibit explores one of the artist’s most experimental periods.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.27.20 Culture Club: Literary Escapism You Need More Than Ever
- Culture 3.26.20 Postcards from Team Tory: PR Maven Clara Tonioni
- Culture 3.23.20 Postcards from Team Tory: Nora Maloney
- Culture 3.20.20 Postcards from Team Tory: Lauren Mechling, Senior Global Editor
- Culture 3.19.20 Five Podcasts to Lift You Up