Crafted from spotted calf hair and Italian leather, this saddlebag offers a quick hit of chic with far-flung appeal.
It takes after the centuries-old Colombian carriel, worn by traditional coffee farmers who would travel for days, with mules, to deliver the beans. While the original inspiration included a bevy of hidden compartments for their long journeys — the arrieros reportedly carried everything from protective amulets to love letters — our version comes with a simplified set of interior pockets built for more modern on-the-go essentials, like, say, a card case and smartphone.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection