Our new fall mantra: More is definitely more, especially when it comes to prints. Embrace the look — head to toe, layer upon layer — and let loose
with the pattern mixing, from graphic equestrian prints to intricate dragon jacquards. One tip: Keep the shapes and silhouettes clean.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes