The perfect pair of sunglasses is more than just a pair of shades. It transforms both your look
and your persona — whether you’re wearing the pretty florals of Tory’s Kenzie dress or the tailored pony-print Liana, channeling a chic French ingenue or an enigmatic lady of leisure, as seen in this Angelo Pennetta film shot at New York’s Mark Hotel for Sunglass Hut. All it takes is just one pair to set the mood.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes