The perfect pair of sunglasses is more than just a pair of shades. It transforms both your look
and your persona — whether you’re wearing the pretty florals of Tory’s Kenzie dress or the tailored pony-print Liana, channeling a chic French ingenue or an enigmatic lady of leisure, as seen in this Angelo Pennetta film shot at New York’s Mark Hotel for Sunglass Hut. All it takes is just one pair to set the mood.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection