Clean, strong silhouettes. Bold embellishments. Tapestry brocades and a mix of textures. Our Fall 2014 collection started with the armor Tory’s parents collected — and finishes with subtle references, whether in the glint of metal on a top-handle bag or the chain-link trim on a navy wrap skirt.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes