Summer talk with Leandra Medine of the Man Repeller
Favorite 4th of July tradition…
I’m usually at my parents’ place out east, and my mom barbecues vegan meat for me, which is nice.
Favorite summer getaway…
By far and away, my parents’ place in Southampton. They have this little cottage tucked into Shinnecock Hills
and there’s nowhere like it in the world. It’s my favorite place on earth.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 5.24.19 #DestinationAnywhere: A Seaside Retreat on the Island of Ischia
- Style 4.17.19 Helena Bordon Brightens Up the Streets of Hong Kong
- Travel 4.17.19 Editor’s Mood Board: Yes Way Rose
- Style 4.15.19 #DestinationAnywhere = Punta Del Este
- Travel 4.11.19 5 Record Stores to Hit on your Tour of Tokyo