- The Sporting LifeClockwise from bottom left: York tote in Kir Royale, Beets Me juice by Liquiteria, Tory Burch Foundation eau de parfum rollerball, headphones, Rylie tunic, Delancy printed sneaker, Fret Tile scarf and Jane smartphone wristlet
- Beach EscapeClockwise from bottom left: York tote in Light Oak, Fret-T sunglasses, map, Miller sandal, Tory tunic, Nikon camera and photo, Calyx reversible bikini top, iPad and passport
- The WeekenderClockwise from bottom left: Le Pen pens, Beats by Dre headphones, Melodie double-wrap bracelet, Virginia top, T-Print Aviator sunglasses, York tote in Coastal Blue, notebook, The Gentlewoman magazine, Jesse sneaker, Robinson smartphone wristlet, iPhone case and candies
- Nine to FiveClockwise from bottom left: Fret-T eyeglasses, Scoundrel lip color, Simone cardigan, Women’s Wear Daily, York tote in Dark Plum, Altoids, Robinson chain wallet, Kay slingback, Rosella Multi T bangle and logo hinge bracelet
What’s a day in your life like? Or a week in your life? A steady stream of boardroom meetings, gym sessions and weekend brunches? Perhaps some leisure reading in the park and, if all goes well, a sunny beach escape? Whatever the occasion — from morning workout to evening out, workday to weekend play — the York is your bag. Stylish and super-functional, it makes your busy days (and weeks) simple. Here, we show how this multitasking tote is right at home anywhere you need to be.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection