“Resort 2015 was inspired by the sun-bleached palette of Milton Avery. The mood is relaxed; the silhouettes casual, clean and structured. We focused on craftsmanship: printed laser-cut cotton, lacquered guipure lace, intricate embroideries inspired by my mother’s old handkerchiefs, and accessories like the season’s bucket bag with crochet leather handles.” — Tory
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection