“Resort 2015 was inspired by the sun-bleached palette of Milton Avery. The mood is relaxed; the silhouettes casual, clean and structured. We focused on craftsmanship: printed laser-cut cotton, lacquered guipure lace, intricate embroideries inspired by my mother’s old handkerchiefs, and accessories like the season’s bucket bag with crochet leather handles.” — Tory
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season