How’s this for a winning summer combination? We paired three stylish women from Down Under with a trio of Tory tunics, added a dose of Australia sun and cool ocean waters… and the result is three fantastically chic yet unique styles. See how actress Emma Booth (who’s filming Gods of Egypt with Gerard Butler and Geoffrey Rush), stylist Romy Frydman and interior designer Tamsin Johnson made our signature silhouette their own.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes