Sun and stripes — what better combination is there? Hat tip to Blair Eadie of Atlantic-Pacific,
here wearing the Kirsten tunic from Tory’s exclusive Saks Fifth Avenue Tunic Collection while on vacation in warm Winter Park, Florida. Paired together with a classic red lip, beachy chapeau and tortoiseshell shades,
the look is laid-back yet refined. In fact, it even channels the tunic’s original inspiration: the relaxed elegance of the French Riviera in the Sixties.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection