We’re getting ready for New York Fashion Week and, yet, can’t quite let go of these last days of summer.
To ease the transition, we’ve set the mood with this film, by Robert Nethery, featuring Tory’s whirlwind tour of Los Angeles when she was in town for the opening of the Rodeo Drive store earlier this year. Set to the tune of Uncle Ace by Blood Orange, it has all the makings of show season — the fashion, the celebs, the high-octane energy and excitement of putting together a collection and an event — with the added bonus of California’s breezy beaches and sunny living. Plus, see how Tory gets inspired, whether from the city’s streets, its architecture, lush blooms…
More to explore in Style
- Style Word of Mouth: Tory Burch Valentine’s Day E-Cards Thu, Jan 29, 2015
- Style Designer Lisa Jackson On: Arriving on Madison Avenue Sun, Jan 25, 2015
- Style To Do: Rineke Dijkstra at Galerie Marian Goodman Sat, Jan 24, 2015
- Style Entrepreneur: Neely by VNB’s Victoria Neely Burch Fri, Jan 23, 2015
- Style In Memoriam: Vince Camuto Thu, Jan 22, 2015