There’s the classic button-down and then there’s our Kenza top. Cut from crisp cotton poplin — and featured in this month’s issue of Vogue (above) — the Kenza comes with a swipe of bright crimson on the collar for a chic update on the wardrobe staple. Coolly minimal and standout striking, this limited-edition style can anchor any look with a touch of tomboy chic.
More to explore in Style
- Culture To See: A Celebration of Chinese Inspiration at The Met Tue, May 5, 2015
- Style Mother’s Day: Accessories Designer Kendall Conrad on Family Outings & Beach Bonfires Fri, May 1, 2015
- Style Mother’s Day: Editors’ Wish List Fri, May 1, 2015
- Style Summer 2015: Lookbook Spotlight on Model Sigrid Agren Thu, Apr 30, 2015
- Style Summer 2015: Lookbook Wed, Apr 29, 2015