There’s the classic button-down and then there’s our Kenza top. Cut from crisp cotton poplin — and featured in this month’s issue of Vogue (above) — the Kenza comes with a swipe of bright crimson on the collar for a chic update on the wardrobe staple. Coolly minimal and standout striking, this limited-edition style can anchor any look with a touch of tomboy chic.
More to explore in Style
- Style Most Wanted: The Fleming Bag Tue, Aug 26, 2014
- Style Editor’s Style Tip: Workweek Chic Mon, Aug 25, 2014
- Style Mentorship: Style.com’s Nicole Phelps Fri, Aug 22, 2014
- Style Video: Sunglass Style, Entrance to Exit Fri, Aug 15, 2014
- Style Beach Style: VivaLuxury’s Annabelle Fleur Thu, Aug 14, 2014