Cozy winter flavors and hearty bites bring Yuletide cheer to Tory’s dinner table. Roasted baby beets with creamy whipped ricotta kicks off the festive spread, while a holiday classic — Christmas cookies — makes for the perfect ending.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Word of Mouth: The Happiest Hour Sun, May 17, 2015
- Entertaining To Read: Dinner with Jackson Pollock Fri, May 15, 2015
- Entertaining Mother’s Day: Let Them Eat Cake Wed, May 6, 2015
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Mother’s Day Menu Mon, May 4, 2015
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Chef April Bloomfield Fri, Apr 24, 2015