Cozy winter flavors and hearty bites bring Yuletide cheer to Tory’s dinner table. Roasted baby beets with creamy whipped ricotta kicks off the festive spread, while a holiday classic — Christmas cookies — makes for the perfect ending.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Interior Designer Jacques Grange Fri, Aug 15, 2014
- Entertaining Insta-Scene: The Tabletop Mon, Aug 4, 2014
- Entertaining Meet the Bloggers: The New Potato’s Danielle & Laura Kosann Mon, Aug 4, 2014
- Entertaining Expert Guide: Victoria Amory’s Mustard 101 Sun, Aug 3, 2014
- Entertaining Day in the Life: Chef Adam Ben’Ous Sun, Aug 3, 2014