Cozy winter flavors and hearty bites bring Yuletide cheer to Tory’s dinner table. Roasted baby beets with creamy whipped ricotta kicks off the festive spread, while a holiday classic — Christmas cookies — makes for the perfect ending.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Chef Marcus Samuelsson On: Food Memories & His Book Off Duty Wed, Oct 22, 2014
- Entertaining Word of Mouth: Dirty French Sun, Sep 28, 2014
- Entertaining David Netto On: Favorite Hotels Around the World Thu, Sep 18, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Spring 2015 After-Show Lunch Tue, Sep 9, 2014
- Entertaining NYFW: Meredith Melling & Valerie Boster’s Best Bars & Parties Sat, Sep 6, 2014