Cozy winter flavors and hearty bites bring Yuletide cheer to Tory’s dinner table. Roasted baby beets with creamy whipped ricotta kicks off the festive spread, while a holiday classic — Christmas cookies — makes for the perfect ending.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Ask Tory: The Spongeware Collection Thu, Jul 31, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Summer Lunch Thu, Jul 31, 2014
- Entertaining Asia Baker On: Interior Style Mon, Jul 21, 2014
- Entertaining Claude Wasserstein On: Rooftop Gardening Sat, Jul 19, 2014
- Entertaining Expert Guide: Roxanne Palin’s Juice Press Life Thu, Jul 17, 2014