The actress and Suits star, here wearing Tory’s Talia bow blouse, dishes on her favorite holiday treats and home décor.
Favorite holiday dish…
A good macaroni and cheese, maybe with truffles? That seems so on the nose. I feel the holidays are decadent — that’s when you really go for it.
Favorite holiday cocktail…
A great spiked cider or a hot toddy.
My go-to home décor tips…
Be limited in your choices. I think pairing things in threes has always been really good — but also removing things is just as important as adding.
My most unexpected home décor items…
My grandfather owned an antique shop for about 40 years, so I have a little vintage cigarette dispenser as well as a ship helm in front of my house that’s always set to slow.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Asia Baker On: Interior Style Mon, Jul 21, 2014
- Entertaining Claude Wasserstein On: Rooftop Gardening Sat, Jul 19, 2014
- Entertaining Expert Guide: Roxanne Palin’s Juice Press Life Thu, Jul 17, 2014
- Entertaining Word of Mouth: Raw Vegan Blonde Wed, Jul 16, 2014
- Entertaining Recipe: Uxua’s World Cup Cocktail Sat, Jul 12, 2014