Three hundred miles inland from the German coast, Munich boasts Bavarian delicacies, three century-old fine porcelain… and a thriving surf scene. For more than four decades, surf enthusiasts have been flocking to the Eisbach River at the city’s center to catch waves right under a six-lane highway. What other surprises can you find in this landlocked city, where we’ve just opened a new store? Find out in our travel guide, packed full of must-see, must-visit and must-eat spots.
Go to Tory’s Munich City Guide here.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel Word of Mouth: The Ranch at Live Oak Malibu Fri, Jul 18, 2014
- Travel Top 10: Favorite Beaches Around the World Wed, Jul 16, 2014
- Travel Getaway: Gala Gonzalez’s Maldives Sun, Jul 13, 2014
- Travel Book of the Week: Brazilian Style Sat, Jul 12, 2014
- Travel Tastemaker: InStyle’s Eric Wilson on Summer Getaways Wed, Jul 9, 2014