Three hundred miles inland from the German coast, Munich boasts Bavarian delicacies, three century-old fine porcelain… and a thriving surf scene. For more than four decades, surf enthusiasts have been flocking to the Eisbach River at the city’s center to catch waves right under a six-lane highway. What other surprises can you find in this landlocked city, where we’ve just opened a new store? Find out in our travel guide, packed full of must-see, must-visit and must-eat spots.
Go to Tory’s Munich City Guide here.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel Photographers Glen Luchford & Doug Bruce On: <br>Venice Beach & The Rose Hotel Wed, Aug 27, 2014
- Travel Insta-Scene: Waterside Wed, Aug 27, 2014
- Travel Insider’s Guide: Waris Ahluwalia’s Venice Tue, Aug 26, 2014
- Travel Editor J.J. Martin On: Capri & Getaway Packing Tips Mon, Aug 18, 2014
- Travel Insider’s Guide: Joey Wölffer’s Hamptons Sat, Aug 16, 2014