Thanksgiving classics — stuffing, cranberries and, of course, turkey — intermingle with newfound additions on Tory’s holiday dinner table. A spiced celery root soup kicks off the festive menu, while gingerbread brownies and cinnamon ice cream offer a sweet finale. And if you’re looking for more than just inspiration, we’ve put together the recipes for both desserts here, courtesy of Chef Adam Ben’Ous. Just click through the slideshow and… have a Happy Thanksgiving.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining David Netto On: Favorite Hotels Around the World Thu, Sep 18, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Spring 2015 After-Show Lunch Tue, Sep 9, 2014
- Entertaining NYFW: Meredith Melling & Valerie Boster’s Best Bars & Parties Sat, Sep 6, 2014
- Entertaining NYFW Spotlight On: Even Bloggers Eat Fri, Sep 5, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Tory’s Table Thu, Aug 28, 2014