Thanksgiving classics — stuffing, cranberries and, of course, turkey — intermingle with newfound additions on Tory’s holiday dinner table. A spiced celery root soup kicks off the festive menu, while gingerbread brownies and cinnamon ice cream offer a sweet finale. And if you’re looking for more than just inspiration, we’ve put together the recipes for both desserts here, courtesy of Chef Adam Ben’Ous. Just click through the slideshow and… have a Happy Thanksgiving.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Pressed Juicery’s Recipe Book Fri, Mar 20, 2015
- Entertaining Entrepreneurs: Harmless Harvest’s Douglas Riboud & Justin Guilbert Wed, Mar 18, 2015
- Entertaining To Do: Madoo & Landscape Architect Peter Wirtz Mon, Mar 16, 2015
- Entertaining Recipe: Charles Joly’s Jolly Roger Cocktail Thu, Mar 12, 2015
- Entertaining To Read: Vogue’s Book of Etiquette and Good Manners Wed, Mar 11, 2015