Wes Anderson’s quirky characters, rich visuals and immersive worlds have colored our cinematic experience for almost two decades. Four years in the making, The Wes Anderson Collection takes a deep dive into the auteur’s seven-film oeuvre, from his full-length debut, Bottle Rocket, to the more recent favorite, Moonrise Kingdom. Previously unpublished behind-the-scenes photos and sketches complement a book-long interview with Anderson himself — which reveals everything from his favorite Hitchcock movie (Rear Window) to what happened to all the movies he made as a kid (most were stolen out of his car in Austin, Texas).
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Read: What I Love About Movies Mon, Feb 23, 2015
- Culture Happy Lunar New Year! Thu, Feb 19, 2015
- Culture To Do: Larry David’s Fish In the Dark Fri, Feb 6, 2015
- Culture To Do: Vik Muniz at Ben Brown Fine Arts in Hong Kong Mon, Feb 2, 2015
- Culture To Read: Nick Hornby’s Funny Girl Sat, Jan 31, 2015