Wes Anderson’s quirky characters, rich visuals and immersive worlds have colored our cinematic experience for almost two decades. Four years in the making, The Wes Anderson Collection takes a deep dive into the auteur’s seven-film oeuvre, from his full-length debut, Bottle Rocket, to the more recent favorite, Moonrise Kingdom. Previously unpublished behind-the-scenes photos and sketches complement a book-long interview with Anderson himself — which reveals everything from his favorite Hitchcock movie (Rear Window) to what happened to all the movies he made as a kid (most were stolen out of his car in Austin, Texas).
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Word of Mouth: Nancy Meyers’ The Intern Sun, Aug 24, 2014
- Culture Mentorship: Every Mother Counts’ Clancy McCarty Wed, Aug 20, 2014
- Culture Mentorship: Gagosian Gallery’s Christine Erpf Wed, Aug 20, 2014
- Culture Tory On: Mentorship Tue, Aug 19, 2014
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Virgo Sat, Aug 16, 2014