Wes Anderson’s quirky characters, rich visuals and immersive worlds have colored our cinematic experience for almost two decades. Four years in the making, The Wes Anderson Collection takes a deep dive into the auteur’s seven-film oeuvre, from his full-length debut, Bottle Rocket, to the more recent favorite, Moonrise Kingdom. Previously unpublished behind-the-scenes photos and sketches complement a book-long interview with Anderson himself — which reveals everything from his favorite Hitchcock movie (Rear Window) to what happened to all the movies he made as a kid (most were stolen out of his car in Austin, Texas).
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Paddle8’s Alexander Gilkes On: The Art of Art Collecting Tue, Sep 30, 2014
- Culture Elle UK Editor Sophie Beresiner On: Having Breast Cancer Mon, Sep 29, 2014
- Culture To Do: Cy Twombly at Morgan Library Fri, Sep 26, 2014
- Culture To Read: Linda Rottenberg’s Crazy is a Compliment Sun, Sep 21, 2014
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Libra Sat, Sep 20, 2014