French native Julia Frauche talks about all things beauté.
My morning beauty routine…
The first thing I do is drink one glass of water because when I wake up, I’m very thirsty and dehydrated.
My beauty icon…
Natalia Vodianova, because she never gets old and still looks like a baby.
My favorite scent…
I love the smell of hot croissants.
Natural, because I wear a lot of colors already for work.
Best beauty advice received…
Drink a lot of water and sleep a lot. Sleep is the most important thing for your skin.
More to explore in Beauty
- Beauty Makeup Artist Diane Kendal On: Holiday Beauty Tips Tue, Nov 10, 2015
- Beauty Blogger Louise Roe On: Being the Leading Lady in Your Life Sat, Oct 3, 2015
- Beauty Spotlight On: The BCRF Collection Fri, Oct 2, 2015
- Beauty Spring/Summer 2016: Backstage Beauty & Hair Wed, Sep 16, 2015
- Beauty NYFW: Glamour’s Simone Kitchens on Beauty Tips & Essentials Fri, Sep 11, 2015