French native Julia Frauche talks about all things beauté.
My morning beauty routine…
The first thing I do is drink one glass of water because when I wake up, I’m very thirsty and dehydrated.
My beauty icon…
Natalia Vodianova, because she never gets old and still looks like a baby.
My favorite scent…
I love the smell of hot croissants.
Natural, because I wear a lot of colors already for work.
Best beauty advice received…
Drink a lot of water and sleep a lot. Sleep is the most important thing for your skin.
More to explore in Beauty
- Beauty Color Issue: Alexander Vreeland on His Grandmother, Diana Tue, Nov 11, 2014
- Beauty Color Issue: Makeup Artist Mai Quynh’s Beauty Tips Fri, Nov 7, 2014
- Beauty Expert Guide: Alexandra Wilkis Wilson’s Beauty Tips Mon, Oct 13, 2014
- Beauty Spring 2015: Backstage Beauty & Hair Fri, Sep 12, 2014
- Beauty Mentorship: DooBop’s Benjamin Bernet & Jodie Patterson Thu, Aug 21, 2014