Even in the dead of winter doldrums, you can think spring — no matter your continent or hemisphere. A fresh bunch of buds will brighten a room and your spirits. Here, Tory put white parrot tulips in a vase (leaving a little space between stems), their green and white petals playing against her favorite Yves Klein table.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Interior Designer Jacques Grange Fri, Aug 15, 2014
- Entertaining Insta-Scene: The Tabletop Mon, Aug 4, 2014
- Entertaining Meet the Bloggers: The New Potato’s Danielle & Laura Kosann Mon, Aug 4, 2014
- Entertaining Expert Guide: Victoria Amory’s Mustard 101 Sun, Aug 3, 2014
- Entertaining Day in the Life: Chef Adam Ben’Ous Sun, Aug 3, 2014