Even in the dead of winter doldrums, you can think spring — no matter your continent or hemisphere. A fresh bunch of buds will brighten a room and your spirits. Here, Tory put white parrot tulips in a vase (leaving a little space between stems), their green and white petals playing against her favorite Yves Klein table.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Meet the Restaurateur: The Palm’s Bruce Bozzi, Jr. Mon, Feb 23, 2015
- Culture Happy Lunar New Year! Thu, Feb 19, 2015
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Fall 2015 Post-Show Lunch Wed, Feb 18, 2015
- Entertaining NYFW Word of Mouth: Aire Ancient Baths Wed, Feb 11, 2015
- Entertaining NYFW Guide: Photographer Douglas Friedman’s New York Nights Sat, Feb 7, 2015