Even in the dead of winter doldrums, you can think spring — no matter your continent or hemisphere. A fresh bunch of buds will brighten a room and your spirits. Here, Tory put white parrot tulips in a vase (leaving a little space between stems), their green and white petals playing against her favorite Yves Klein table.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining David Netto On: Favorite Hotels Around the World Thu, Sep 18, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Spring 2015 After-Show Lunch Tue, Sep 9, 2014
- Entertaining NYFW: Meredith Melling & Valerie Boster’s Best Bars & Parties Sat, Sep 6, 2014
- Entertaining NYFW Spotlight On: Even Bloggers Eat Fri, Sep 5, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Tory’s Table Thu, Aug 28, 2014