The all-island cocktail party at Mustique’s Cotton House is a weekly tradition that draws locals (a mix of British royalty, rock legends and the fashion flock) and visitors alike to discuss the important topics of any tropical getaway: picnic menus and the rain forecast. The drink of choice this New Year’s Eve? The Mango Mojito. Straight from the Cotton House’s bartender, here’s the recipe to recreate a slice of the islands wherever you’re ringing in 2013.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Chef Jonathan Waxman On: Food Memories &… Eggs Sat, Nov 22, 2014
- Entertaining Author Mimi Thorisson On: A Kitchen in France Fri, Nov 21, 2014
- Entertaining To Read: Valentino: At the Emperor’s Table Thu, Nov 20, 2014
- Entertaining Designer Jenni Kayne On: Hostess Gifts & Tips Wed, Nov 19, 2014
- Entertaining Most Wanted: Fretwork Candles Tue, Nov 18, 2014