The all-island cocktail party at Mustique’s Cotton House is a weekly tradition that draws locals (a mix of British royalty, rock legends and the fashion flock) and visitors alike to discuss the important topics of any tropical getaway: picnic menus and the rain forecast. The drink of choice this New Year’s Eve? The Mango Mojito. Straight from the Cotton House’s bartender, here’s the recipe to recreate a slice of the islands wherever you’re ringing in 2013.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 6.27.17 Beach Bohemia: Summer Cocktail Recipes
- Entertaining 6.25.17 Jewelry Designer Rebecca de Ravenel On: Summer Entertaining
- Entertaining 6.24.17 Beach Bohemia: Editors’ Tip, How to Bohemify Your Home
- Culture 6.15.17 Entrepreneurs: Iksel Decorative Arts’ Mehmet & Dimonah Iksel
- Entertaining 6.9.17 To Visit: Gracias Madre in Los Angeles