The all-island cocktail party at Mustique’s Cotton House is a weekly tradition that draws locals (a mix of British royalty, rock legends and the fashion flock) and visitors alike to discuss the important topics of any tropical getaway: picnic menus and the rain forecast. The drink of choice this New Year’s Eve? The Mango Mojito. Straight from the Cotton House’s bartender, here’s the recipe to recreate a slice of the islands wherever you’re ringing in 2013.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Floral Designer Liza Lubell On: Fall Flowers Sun, Oct 9, 2016
- Entertaining Expert Guide: Interior Designer Michelle Smith’s Decor Tips Fri, Oct 7, 2016
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Wedding Stylist Cynthia Cook Smith Thu, Oct 6, 2016
- Entertaining To Read: Bunny William’s A House by the Sea Wed, Oct 5, 2016
- Entertaining Word of Mouth: The Musket Room Wed, Sep 28, 2016