The all-island cocktail party at Mustique’s Cotton House is a weekly tradition that draws locals (a mix of British royalty, rock legends and the fashion flock) and visitors alike to discuss the important topics of any tropical getaway: picnic menus and the rain forecast. The drink of choice this New Year’s Eve? The Mango Mojito. Straight from the Cotton House’s bartender, here’s the recipe to recreate a slice of the islands wherever you’re ringing in 2013.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 3.14.19 The Dynamic Duo Behind Dumpling Joint Mimi Cheng’s
- Entertaining 3.14.19 The Social Network at the AllBright Club in London
- Entertaining 2.9.19 Something to Sip on, Robinsway Fizz
- Entertaining 1.30.19 Just One Thing: Jugs as Vases
- Entertaining 1.6.19 Curb Your Sweet Tooth with Soursop Sorbet