As with fashion, sticking to a common color scheme ties it all together. Tory’s a big fan of blue, and even picked periwinkle hydrangeas for the finishing touch — she loves how “busy and full-looking” they are. Note: There’s no tablecloth. That gives the setting a casual, end-of-summer feel.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 1.6.19 Curb Your Sweet Tooth with Soursop Sorbet
- Entertaining 12.22.18 A White Christmas Margarita Punch…with Punch
- Entertaining 12.21.18 Gingerbread Cake with a Kick
- Entertaining 12.19.18 Tory’s Christmas Tree, Now and Then
- Entertaining 12.19.18 To Read: Daniel Cappello’s Dinner Diaries