Advice I give to interns…
When you’re on the job, focus — really focus. If you’re checking your phone all the time or surfing the internet instead of looking for things to do, you’re going to lose out at the end.
The best interns always…
Ask a lot of questions but manage to make them good.
If I could intern anywhere I’d intern…
At Apple’s design department, the secret one.
University of Colorado Boulder, Student
This was my dream summer job because…
The EBOOST team is one of those rare organizations that exhibits new-age professionalism and provides an innovative entrepreneurial atmosphere. What college intern wouldn’t be interested?
The most important thing I’ve learned so far…
Take advantage of great opportunities! Most great internships don’t last forever, so I need to squeeze everything I can out of this experience. I have gained insightful knowledge on a new brand’s identity, learned what it takes to manage a startup and made some valuable new relationships.
The best thing about being an intern…
The people! When you work with such a cool product, you are bound to encounter some great personalities.
More to explore in Experts
- Experts 12.24.18 5 Ways to Dial Down Holiday Stress
- Experts 11.12.18 Astrologer Susan Miller On: Gifts for Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces
- Experts 11.12.18 Astrologer Susan Miller On: Gifts for Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Cancer
- Experts 11.12.18 Astrologer Susan Miller On: Gifts for Leo, Virgo, Libra and Scorpio
- Experts 11.11.18 Holiday Issue: Astrologer Susan Miller on Holiday Gifting