Barbara Bush (above, left) and Jenna Bush Hager share that bond that only twins can. They call each other “Sissy” and are both devoted to social service. Jenna, a contributing correspondent for NBC’s Today show and a UNICEF Next Generation chair, is launching the Novo Project, dedicated to social change. Barbara is the CEO of Global Health Corps, a non-profit that focuses on inspiring and mobilizing young leaders to get involved with global health issues. We caught up with the Bush twins at Barbara’s New York apartment.
More to explore in Style
- Style Looking Good: Thailand’s Meow Praowphan Tue, Dec 10, 2013
- Style Emily Satloff On: Gifts & Tips for the Jewelry Lover Tue, Dec 10, 2013
- Style Zani Gugelmann On: Tuxedo Pants, Two Ways Mon, Dec 9, 2013
- Style Editors’ Wish List: Top 10 Gifts Thu, Dec 5, 2013
- Style Camila Alves On: Brazil’s Holiday Traditions Thu, Dec 5, 2013