In the Tory Blog’s third annual Mother’s Day series, we’re celebrating our moms all week long. Every day, designers, actors, bloggers and other experts will share memories and great advice. Here, Tory talks about what being mom to three boys has taught her:
1. Have fun. Children have fun no matter where they are. They create fun and live in the moment.
2. Take risks. My boys are not afraid to try new things. They know they might not catch the perfect wave the first time, but they will eventually.
3. Be curious. My children are always asking “Why?” Don’t ever stop asking why…or who, what, when, how.
More to explore in Experts
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Sagittarius Sun, Nov 17, 2013
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Scorpio Mon, Oct 21, 2013
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Libra Sat, Sep 21, 2013
- Experts 10 Minutes with an Entrepreneur: Rachelle Hruska Sun, Sep 1, 2013
- Experts Heather Lilleston On: Yoga & The Beach Life Sat, Aug 31, 2013