In the Tory Blog’s third annual Mother’s Day series, we’re celebrating our moms all week long. Every day, designers, actors, bloggers and other experts will share memories and great advice. Here, Tory talks about what being mom to three boys has taught her:
1. Have fun. Children have fun no matter where they are. They create fun and live in the moment.
2. Take risks. My boys are not afraid to try new things. They know they might not catch the perfect wave the first time, but they will eventually.
3. Be curious. My children are always asking “Why?” Don’t ever stop asking why…or who, what, when, how.
More to explore in Experts
- Experts 12.24.18 5 Ways to Dial Down Holiday Stress
- Experts 11.12.18 Astrologer Susan Miller On: Gifts for Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces
- Experts 11.12.18 Astrologer Susan Miller On: Gifts for Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Cancer
- Experts 11.12.18 Astrologer Susan Miller On: Gifts for Leo, Virgo, Libra and Scorpio
- Experts 11.11.18 Holiday Issue: Astrologer Susan Miller on Holiday Gifting