In the Tory Blog’s third annual Mother’s Day series, we’re celebrating our moms all week long. Every day, designers, actors, bloggers and other experts will share memories and great advice. Here, Tory talks about what being mom to three boys has taught her:
1. Have fun. Children have fun no matter where they are. They create fun and live in the moment.
2. Take risks. My boys are not afraid to try new things. They know they might not catch the perfect wave the first time, but they will eventually.
3. Be curious. My children are always asking “Why?” Don’t ever stop asking why…or who, what, when, how.
More to explore in Experts
- Entertaining Shanghai issue: Event Planner Melvin Chua’s Guide to the Entertaining Scene Fri, Oct 31, 2014
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Virgo Sat, Aug 16, 2014
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Cancer Mon, Jun 16, 2014
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Gemini Tue, May 20, 2014
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Taurus Thu, Apr 24, 2014