Q: I always over-pack, even when I know I’m only going to be on the beach from morning to night. What’s your secret?
A: I edit myself before anything goes in the suitcase. I also pack pieces that I know will go well together. On my recent trip to Myanmar and Thailand, I brought a few simple cotton tanks that worked with anything from colored denim and shorts to a more romantic embroidered skirt…perfect for lazy days on my friend’s junk boat. I also packed lightweight printed cardigans, a few statement necklaces and beach cover-ups.
More to explore in Style
- Style China Issue: Spotlight on Stylist & T Magazine China’s Lucia Liu Mon, Oct 24, 2016
- Style China Issue: Tory’s Beijing Tour & Vogue China Dinner Fri, Oct 21, 2016
- Style China Issue: Tory’s Shanghai Party, The People Wed, Oct 19, 2016
- Style China Issue: Tory’s Shanghai Party, The Scene Wed, Oct 19, 2016
- Style Meet the Blogger: Karen Wazen Sun, Oct 16, 2016