Q: I always over-pack, even when I know I’m only going to be on the beach from morning to night. What’s your secret?
A: I edit myself before anything goes in the suitcase. I also pack pieces that I know will go well together. On my recent trip to Myanmar and Thailand, I brought a few simple cotton tanks that worked with anything from colored denim and shorts to a more romantic embroidered skirt…perfect for lazy days on my friend’s junk boat. I also packed lightweight printed cardigans, a few statement necklaces and beach cover-ups.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.16.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Most Wanted, Embrace Ambition Bracelet
- Style 3.14.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Jewelry Entrepreneurs Randi Molofsky & Meaghan Flynn
- Style 3.12.18 In Memoriam: Hubert de Givenchy
- Style 3.7.18 Stylist Faye Tsui On: Hong Kong Style
- Style 2.28.18 Spring 2018: Most Wanted, The Logo Spinner Necklace