If you’re obsessed with beautiful archival photos and slices of pop culture history — like we are — pick up Nostalgia in Vogue. It’s a collection of essays by the likes of Joan Didion, Patti Smith, Joyce Carol Oates and Karl Lagerfeld inspired by the magazine’s popular “Nostalgia” column.
Carly Simon photographed by Jack Robinson, 1971
More to explore in Culture
- Beauty 3.19.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Tenoverten Entrepreneurs Nadine Abramcyk & Adair Ilyinsky
- Culture 3.18.18 #EmbraceAmbition: To Read, Bygone Badass Broads
- Culture 3.15.18 #EmbraceAmbition: FounderMade’s Meghan Asha on Top Entrepreneur Tips
- Culture 3.14.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Introducing New York’s City of Women
- Culture 3.13.18 #EmbraceAmbition: To Read, Meg Wolitzer’s The Female Persuasion