If you’re obsessed with beautiful archival photos and slices of pop culture history — like we are — pick up Nostalgia in Vogue. It’s a collection of essays by the likes of Joan Didion, Patti Smith, Joyce Carol Oates and Karl Lagerfeld inspired by the magazine’s popular “Nostalgia” column.
Carly Simon photographed by Jack Robinson, 1971
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.13.17 What’s Your Sign? Capricorn
- Culture 12.11.17 Art & Design Issue: Spotlight on Minnie Muse’s Colby Mugrabi
- Culture 12.10.17 Art & Design Issue: To Do, Rose Wylie at Serpentine Galleries
- Culture 12.9.17 Art & Design Issue: Meet the Furniture Designer, Cam Crockford
- Culture 12.9.17 Art & Design Issue: To Do, Deborah Roberts at Fort Gansevoort