Tory’s runway was just Act One for these flowers, however. After the show, they were donated to florist Lewis Miller, who creates elaborate pop-up arrangements called Flower Flashes throughout the city. So New Yorkers, keep an eye out. When you suddenly spot a random carnation art installation spilling over in the street, you’ll know the backstory.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.16.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Most Wanted, Embrace Ambition Bracelet
- Style 3.14.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Jewelry Entrepreneurs Randi Molofsky & Meaghan Flynn
- Style 3.12.18 In Memoriam: Hubert de Givenchy
- Style 3.7.18 Stylist Faye Tsui On: Hong Kong Style
- Style 2.28.18 Spring 2018: Most Wanted, The Logo Spinner Necklace