New Jersey’s own Philip Taaffe has a singular way of interpreting what he sees in India, Morocco and the Middle East onto canvas. The results are always a kaleidoscope of print and color. His paintings and mixed-media pieces are on exhibit now through May 14 at the Gagosian Gallery.
Artwork © Philip Taaffe; Image Courtesy of Gagosian Gallery
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Read: Linda Rottenberg’s Crazy is a Compliment Sun, Sep 21, 2014
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Libra Sat, Sep 20, 2014
- Culture To Read: Keith Richards’ Gus & Me Wed, Sep 17, 2014
- Culture To Do: Peter Lindbergh at Gagosian Gallery Sun, Sep 14, 2014
- Culture To Read: Claiborne Swanson Frank’s Young Hollywood Mon, Sep 1, 2014