Charlotte Rampling isn’t just one of the finest actresses of the last four decades; she’s one of the most stylish women of all time. Cool, smart, chic—she has it all. We recently came across this hard-to-find book from 1987, With Compliments Charlotte Rampling, and are obsessed. Rampling curated her own book of photographs, by artists like Helmut Newton and Arthur Elgort, from the Sixties, Seventies and Eighties.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.13.17 What’s Your Sign? Capricorn
- Culture 12.10.17 Art & Design Issue: To Do, Rose Wylie at Serpentine Sackler Gallery
- Culture 12.9.17 Art & Design Issue: Meet the Furniture Designer, Cam Crockford
- Culture 12.9.17 Art & Design Issue: To Do, Deborah Roberts at Fort Gansevoort
- Culture 12.7.17 Art & Design Issue: Spotlight on Faena District