Charlotte Rampling isn’t just one of the finest actresses of the last four decades; she’s one of the most stylish women of all time. Cool, smart, chic—she has it all. We recently came across this hard-to-find book from 1987, With Compliments Charlotte Rampling, and are obsessed. Rampling curated her own book of photographs, by artists like Helmut Newton and Arthur Elgort, from the Sixties, Seventies and Eighties.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Dr. Sam On: The Psychology of Time Management Sun, Mar 9, 2014
- Style 10 Minutes with an Entrepreneur: Fiona Kotur Thu, Mar 6, 2014
- Culture To Do: Alex Katz at Thaddaeus Ropac Sun, Mar 2, 2014
- Culture Entrepreneur: Out of Order’s Dorian Grinspan Sat, Mar 1, 2014
- Culture Survival Guide: Tracy Brennan’s Oscar Weekend Fri, Feb 28, 2014