Charlotte Rampling isn’t just one of the finest actresses of the last four decades; she’s one of the most stylish women of all time. Cool, smart, chic—she has it all. We recently came across this hard-to-find book from 1987, With Compliments Charlotte Rampling, and are obsessed. Rampling curated her own book of photographs, by artists like Helmut Newton and Arthur Elgort, from the Sixties, Seventies and Eighties.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.15.18 #EmbraceAmbition: FounderMade’s Meghan Asha on Top Entrepreneur Tips
- Culture 3.14.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Introducing New York’s City of Women
- Culture 3.13.18 #EmbraceAmbition: To Read, Meg Wolitzer’s The Female Persuasion
- Culture 3.12.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Model Varsha Thapa on Giving Back & Positive Thinking
- Culture 3.9.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Elaine Welteroth on Perfection (Just Say No)