The Morgan Library in New York has over 70 famous diaries on view, from Henry David Thoreau’s to to Nathaniel Hawthorne’s (where he kept inspiration notes for The Scarlet Letter) to Bob Dylan’s tour diary with The Band.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Read: What I Love About Movies Mon, Feb 23, 2015
- Culture Happy Lunar New Year! Thu, Feb 19, 2015
- Culture To Do: Larry David’s Fish In the Dark Fri, Feb 6, 2015
- Culture To Do: Vik Muniz at Ben Brown Fine Arts in Hong Kong Mon, Feb 2, 2015
- Culture To Read: Nick Hornby’s Funny Girl Sat, Jan 31, 2015