The Morgan Library in New York has over 70 famous diaries on view, from Henry David Thoreau’s to to Nathaniel Hawthorne’s (where he kept inspiration notes for The Scarlet Letter) to Bob Dylan’s tour diary with The Band.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Gemini Sun, May 31, 2015
- Culture Meet the Innovator: Harvard Professor Kit Parker Sun, May 31, 2015
- Culture To Read: Richard Diebenkorn Thu, May 21, 2015
- Culture To See: Niki de Saint Phalle at Guggenheim Bilbao Mon, May 18, 2015
- Culture Word of Mouth: Cannes 2015 Sat, May 16, 2015