A: My mother Reva is the most stylish person I know. She loves to be surrounded by beautiful things — pieces she or her friends create, finds on her travels or has collected through the years. I got my love of interiors from her. She introduced me to the greats, which peaked my interest to learn about others, like Madeleine Castaing — I used her blue-and-green Rayure Fleurie fabric in a powder room, above, in our Southampton home. My mother and I still share our finds and discoveries with each other. — Tory
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 6.18.18 Landscape Designer Fernando Wong On: Summer Garden Tips
- Entertaining 6.13.18 Wine Director Helen Johannesen On: Summer Wine 101
- Entertaining 5.29.18 Spotlight On: Ice Cream Season Is Here!
- Entertaining 5.25.18 Editors’ Tip: Top 10 Hostess Gifts
- Entertaining 5.24.18 Recipe: Wölffer Estate’s Pink Siren Cocktail